Know the importance of learning the basics of marketing and the relationship between traditional and digital marketing.
Everything the tech world says about marketing is wrong via @samueljscott @techcrunch
Having the recipe of right content will surely cater to our audience’s needs and our business goals.
Great Content ≠ Long-Form Content via @randfish @moz
This article is for people that are serious in leveraging the power of LinkedIn. Contradicting to the article title, isn’t it? Come on, read on.
Why You Should Forget About Linkedin via @jeffbullas
For content creators, learning from your own mistakes is good. But what’s even better is learning from someone else’s experiences (mistakes) and in result be more equipped.
10 Mistakes Content Creators Need to Avoid via @neilpatel @cmicontent
Studies show that people rely on emotions, rather than information, to make brand decisions. Here’s a look at how brands are using emotions to drive connection and awareness.
Emotional Advertising: How Brands Use Feelings to Get People to Buy via @jamioetting @hubspot
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Platforms may be catching new subscribers with their ‘instant articles’, Twitter is keeping the publisher happy in Moments. Why would that be so important? The more the merrier, right?
Twitter Adds Links Within Moments Content to Ease Publisher Concerns via @adhutchinson @socialmedia2day
Discover ways to improve your marketing and save time from top social media pros.
20+ Social Media Hacks and Tips From the Pros via @LisaDJenkins @smexaminer
Instagram updated its news feed algorithm to show “the best 30 percent possible posts in the feed”. Learn the implications of this change, for your brand and business.
The death of Instagram for brands via @SteveFeiner1 @techcrunch
Nowadays social media is where customers are. As a CEO of a company, shouldn’t they be there too?
Yes, Even CEOs Need To Use Social Media – And They Need To Do It Well. via @invoker @FastCompany
Learn The Three A’s of Social Media Marketing: Appreciate, Analyze, Act
The Social Marketing Dating Game: They’re Not That Into You via @SocialTimes
We want to establish You as the Expert in Your Industry.
But we can’t help everyone, there’s very limited space for our Early Access pricing. If you want to be the Authority in Your Niche, Establishing and Growing Your Online Presence then click here to join our Early Access List. We’re only looking for Early Access Clients that will not only receive a discount at the lower prices (locked in for 2 years!) but they’ll be the first companies to get results, to be the Authority in their Industry.
We’ve worked out our processes with our Beta Clients and have seen the results that have come in, with more leads and an online presence that has turned those prospects into clients. Our team has been working on websites, content and social for the last year, getting results for our Beta clients and now preparing to deliver even more results for our clients.
As Early Access Clients in addition to the Content & Social Packages you will get:
● One-on-One Strategy Consulting
● Early Access Pricing locked in for 2 Years
● All of our Team’s Attention
○ Ongoing Individual Strategy Consulting – Constantly reviewing the effectiveness of your strategy and the execution of the digital marketing tactics designed to ensure your company is on the cutting edge.
○ You’ll receive two years of quarterly strategic reviews at no additional cost. Just like you, we want to make sure that you are consistently getting the most out of your Digital Marketing Efforts, a value of $10,000 per year.
○ These are the lowest prices that will be available only to Early Access Clients, locked in for 2 years to reward you for taking action.
○ Prices will increase at least 20% with regular clients because of the success that we’re having already with our Beta Clients.
○ You’ll have all of our combined skills and attention at your disposal to ensure the success of your digital marketing efforts.
○ Our team of Writers, Designers, Developers, Content and Social Media experts all focused on the success of your business.
We want to continuously bring you more clients so your business thrives. We know how hard it is to keep up with all the latest changes and developments in Content and Social Media Marketing, that’s why we’ve designed these packages to handle it all for you. We want to take care of your digital marketing for you, so you can focus on your business, where you are the expert.