Nearly 50% of marketing and sales executives agree that communication is the biggest obstacle to overcome when bridging the gap between their marketing and sales departments. Start closing this gap and getting better quality leads (and more new clients) with these helpful tips.
The Step-by-Step Guide on How Sales Can Leverage Content via @sujanpatel
If you aren’t leveraging interactive content as part of your content marketing strategies, you are likely missing out on opportunities to better connect and engage with your audience (and potential new clients). Here’s a look at how to create and benefit from interactive content.
You Need to be Creating Interactive Content – Here’s Why via @stollyolly @newscred
If you’re overwhelmed with the idea of diving into content marketing and handling a campaign, check out this insider’s guide on how to get started. It clearly explains how content marketing works and how you can easily start creating a new, compelling campaign.
This is How Content Marketing Can Work For Beginners via @neilpatel
Learn from trusted content marketing experts how to use your brand name to really boost the overall conversions for your business.
If you’ve spent money on building and maintaining a website, here’s what you can do to ensure your site will be a money-generating machine so that your investment pays off.
15 Dead-Simple Hacks That Will Turn Your Site into a Revenue Machine via @neilpatel @CrazyEgg
Social Media Marketing
Get an inside look at how some top brands are getting noticed and showcasing their personalities on Twitter. This could reveal some opportunities for refining your brand’s social media strategies.
10 of the Best Brands on Twitter (And Why They’re So Successful) via @lkolo25 @hubspot
Here are some powerful ways you can cut down on the time and resources you expend on running your brand’s social media marketing campaigns while promoting more engagement in the process.
Are you ready to start making connections with influencers? If so, here’s what you can do to start building those relationships and, in doing so, cultivate a bigger online audience.
5 Ways to Get Noticed by Influencers on Twitter via @dknowlton1 @cmicontent
When you are ready to start Tweeting for your brand – or improve your Twitter marketing strategies, here’s what you need to know in order to achieve your social media marketing goals.
The Complete Guide to Twitter for Your Content Strategy @Hirendream @Mention
Check out some of the latest statistics about Instagram use and engagement. It can help you devise ‘smarter’ posts and possibly even improve your overall Instagram posting strategy.
48 Instagram Stats That’ll Help You Improve Your Posting Strategy via @lkolo25 @hubspot
The Digital Marketing Resources Edition: Free Webinars & Online Courses on Digital Marketing (Part 3)
Online courses and webinars on digital marketing are my focus this week as I continue sharing some of the most helpful, beneficial and free online resources I’ve run across.
With online courses, you (and your team) can get insights regarding some of the latest trends, strategies and tactics for various aspects of digital marketing – like email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, etc.
Webinars can provide the added benefits of live interaction (across cities, states and even countries), question-and-answer sessions, and building connections with other entrepreneurs, industry leaders, and digital marketing professionals.
So, when you’re ready to improve your digital marketing skills and strategies in a cost-effective way, here are some great courses to start out with:
● Moz’s Course on Content Marketing – This 9-part series provides a “holistic look at the field of content marketing” via easy-to-digest guides on topics ranging from content ideation, strategy and promotion to building a content team and analyzing/reporting on the performance of content.
● Segment Analytics Academy – Via email courses, the Segment Analytics Academy currently offers two course tracks: the “Intro to Analytics” track and the “Collecting the Right Data” track, both of which include 7 lessons. Through these courses, you can learn how to think about analytics, choose metrics, and track the right data. Two additional course tracks – “Choosing the Right Stack” and “Leveraging Raw Data” – are reportedly coming soon!
● Email 1K’s Email Marketing Course – Delivered in 6 lessons, this online course features insider information on how to reap the greatest ROI from email marketing. Topics covered in these courses range from syndication and conversion optimization to giveaways and “reverse engineering great content.” The email marketing tool kit shared via this course is reportedly “worth over $300 of special hook-ups” from major companies that include LeadPages, unbounce, Perfect Audience, and KingSumo.
● This Explains Everything: A Course on User Behavior – This online course includes “a series of curated lessons from the most knowledge people in the field [of user behavior].” Through email lessons that are sent on a weekly basis, you can learn more about what makes your users tick, allowing you to better refine your digital marketing strategies, campaigns and efforts.
● Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Certification Course – This course, which includes 12 classes (that take about 5 hours to complete), teaches “the fundamentals of inbound marketing,” as well as “how SEO, blogging, landing pages, leading nurturing, conversion analysis and reporting come together to form a modern inbound marketing strategy.” The course ends in a 60-question exam that, upon passing, leads to inbound certification. That, in turn, can help you grow your career and business.
● Buffer’s Social Media 101 – This 7-day course, which is sent via email, can teach you “the social media basics in just two minutes per day.” Some of the topics covered in this series include how to choose social media networks for your business, how to create custom and compelling business social media pages, and how to develop an effective social media campaign.
● Wistia’s Video Marketing Course – In this 5-day email course, you can learn about (or brush up on) the fundamentals of creating and sharing videos for your business. Some of the specific topics covered include video production basics, best practices for sharing, and improving video content via analytics.
And stay posted for our next Weekly, when I’ll share some more powerful (and free!) resources that can help you improve your digital marketing skills and knowledge.
Until then, let’s connect and engage in social media – I look forward to finding out more about you, your business and your digital marketing triumphs and challenges.